Monday, February 19, 2018

Cool and Cloudy

Not an exciting Monday. No mail. I have no errands I have to run.

I may trim some hair later. I'm letting mine grow out a bit but it needs a little taming.

I am not liking the news but it seems I feel the need to keep up with what is happening. Voting only happens every two years. I do wish there was not so much hate displayed in our lives - no matter which side we are on. I actually remember how President Roosevelt was hated because my parents spoke about it. It's nothing new and it's not the advice we are given in a book that many read but do not technically follow.

Enough soapbox talk. Anxious for spring.

2 comments:

  1. Ready for spring too, but we got snow.
    I am convinced not many people read or even follow the Bible nowadays:(

    ReplyDelete