Thursday, December 5, 2019

Say What?

Early today at the grocery store there were many employees in the aisles stocking the shelves. One must navigate carefully to reach something that may be blocked.

As I went down the card aisle, a lovely woman working there commented on my hat. It is crocheted and made of several granny squares. She said, "I like your hat." Thanks, I answered - "Granny squares."  She then said a nice thing that made me smile but doubt her eyesight. "It makes you look adorable."

Here is our family. Each has a crazy hat but I am the only one wearing a home made one.  Christmas, 2010.

3 comments:

  1. You ARE adorable! I really like going to the grocery store around 7 a.m. There are very few shoppers which I like as I seem to get more aggravated every year by people who stop and just stand right in the middle of the aisles blocking everyone else.
    I also enjoy saying hello to the workers who have been there for years. They are much more friendly and less stressed early in the day when it's quiet.
    p.s. I love your hat too!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your hat is adorable too! Great photo I love all the different hats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time for a new pic this weekend!

    ReplyDelete