Sunday, November 12, 2017

Uneventful Day

Nothing much happened today except one of my computer "programs" that I like to use everyday is giving me fits. I don't know if it's their problem or mine but it sure is frustrating. I guess I'll try it tomorrow on the iPad and see if I have any difficulties there.

We did take a trip to the grocery store. A cloudy day (again) but about 51 degrees. The thing we discovered is that Sunday afternoon is not a good time to shop. The market place parking lot was full and so was the store. Isn't it too early to buy for Thanksgiving?  It is not on my schedule at this time.

No ads yet by the grocer to purchase their turkey meal deal as in past years. Maybe it wasn't popular (or profitable.)  I think I'd rather have a ham anyway


1 comment:

  1. What no turkey? I like the gravy and mashed potatoes the best:)

    ReplyDelete