Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Speaking Too Soon

Yesterday I remarked that the sun was out and I would be able to tell when it got dark. (I really meant what it looked like during sundown.)

That all changed when the clouds came back and we had a dreary evening. Same today.

It would be nice if there were some moisture with all that cloudiness.


And later -

I just watched a movie from 1939 with Bette Davis and Miriam Hopkins. Two of the main players, Bette Davis and her daughter (born out of wedlock! Horrors!) were named Charlotte and Tina.

I kept thinking those names were used in Now Voyager for Davis (Charlotte) and Paul Henreid's daughter (Tina.)   What a weird coincidence. So I had to look it up on www.imdb.com and sure enough, those were the characters' names. I wonder if that was intentional?

Such minor stuff occupies my mind while I crochet and try to avoid the news.

2 comments: