Monday, May 8, 2017

Latte at Home instead of To Go

Since I came to my senses and quit buying coffee at $5.00 a cup, I have discovered this product. Because I watch way too much television, you might know that's where I found it.

The directions say it contains six to seven servings when you press the spout for five to seven seconds (so many numbers to remember!)  Well, I have had it at least four weeks. I don't use it every day but I've kept track of the number of cups I was able to squirt out.  Twelve!

I think the price was $3.49 which is pretty cheap for a latte.  Oh yes. it comes in Vanilla, Mocha and Caramel. The Mocha was good. I'm trying Caramel next.

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't spend $5 on a cup of coffee, and I have never had a Latte...looks like coffee with milk in it. IF I am going to have coffee, not often, I like a light roast...no cream and no sugar:) I saw the commercial too and wondered how it was:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always drank my coffee black, following the suggestion of an adult at a church dinner when my friend and I were trying to "learn" to imbibe! Always drink it black. Then no matter where you are, if there is no cream or sugar, you're good to go.

      Delete