Thursday, July 12, 2018

Thursday

This morning was the time for several errands. So we were out b 8:15 hoping to finish before it got too hot.

The clinic, Walmart and the grocery store. Something has happened to my lower back. I have no trouble sitting but moving around and getting in and out of the car is not so great. So I drove and Lee did all the getting in and out of the van.

At the grocers, we needed two things. He went in and fifty-five minutes later he came out with a mucho number of bags.  I was seriously thinking about calling the police or an ambulance to see if he was ok. No, not really. But at least calling the store and asking if anyone in there had passed out in an aisle.

It was starting to get warm (!) and if there had not been a little breeze,  I would have had to go inside.

That heat will get ya!

2 comments: