Sunday, July 15, 2018

A New Day!

I woke up feeling as good as I ever do! The sleeping must have helped.

It's still hot. We are eight inches below the normal precipitation for the year. Not much snow over the winter and very little rain.

I am enjoying putting up photos of our town on facebook's site, "Kansas Phtography 2.0."  My mother-in-law used to make fun of me taking pictures of buildings. I really took more of people and the family but I now have a lot of things recorded that are no longer here -  like buildings and people.


This is the Kirk Building, built in 1920 and was the former home of the motor car company. My dad bought all his Hudsons there. It was exciting to ride to the upper floors on an elevator large enough to hold a car.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you feel better! All old photos of building are wonderful, and highly sought after by Historical Museums. How wonderful to ride in such a big elevator!

    ReplyDelete