Monday, October 6, 2014

And the Wind Blew

A few nights ago we must have had some windy gusts. I didn't hear anything because
I sleep very soundly. L. didn't know about it either until he went out into the back yard.
So, considering we knew the tree needed some trimming, we called the company we
had used before.
The estimate for trimming was breath taking.
Not for removing a tree; it was twice what we paid them for trimming  after an ice storm
several years ago.
This morning I called and canceled the visit from the trimmers to further "estimate."
We'll just wait a while.

2 comments:

  1. We've had trees removed and I know how much they charge for that. Good luck on finding someone more reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Balisha. I think we may shop around.

      Delete