L. called me in to see "something" in the fireplace.
We haven't seen any critters this winter - like mice or worse, rats!
It has been so warm they have stayed outside. But this morning it was ten degrees and probably an ideal temperature for a small animal to decide to come in where it's warmer.
But this is what I saw. Light. From above. Coming down the chimney.
I had no idea that the sun could be that high overhead on a winter day to shine directly down a chimney. Now L. is wondering if a cap blew off - or something.....