Monday, June 4, 2018

More on the Saturday Story

After deciding the pins were no longer in the dogs' stomachs, I started to remake the bed.

The king size sheet was in heap so I did like my mother used to do: hold it and flip it out onto the bed.

Only the ceiling fan was going and the sheet caught one of the chains and the fan wrapped it around the base of the fan near the ceiling. Neither one of us could reach it so Lee was headed to the garage for a step ladder. I said no, that I would use the ruler. He suggested the weed eater that had a couple of points on it.

Retreating to the garage, I cleaned the mud (or dog poop) off the weed whacker and came back. Sure enough, I was able to catch the chain and unwind it.

So ended the time of frustrations.

I was exhausted. Lee was relieved and exhausted. You know how people say later we'll laugh about this? That never entered my mind.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my...glad you got it! You may laugh about it in a couple of years:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe so! So far today everything is calm.

      Delete
  2. I doubt you chuckle for a while.

    ReplyDelete