Thursday, January 18, 2018

Color Selection

Using up old yarn makes for some unusual color combinations. These three skeins were "left over" so I thought they might be ok.

After I had started, the word bilious came to mind. I thought it meant, when referring to colors, unpleasing, not ordinary or ugly.

The dictionary's small print tells me that bilious means suffering from disordered liver function and  especially an excessive secretion of bile.

So how does that strike you early in the morning?

Well?

2 comments:

  1. left overs are just left overs and you have made use of them. I would call the color retro...back in the 1970's in Florida I had a pink kitchen and these would have classed the place up a bit. Yes Pink stove fridge and sink:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How neat! My folks had a pink bathroom with tub, sink and stool pink with black tile.

      Delete