Friday, December 28, 2012

Hat Repair


Well, the dogs (pups? When do they stop being pups?) found my hat which I thought I had put away and dragged it to the back yard. Before L. found it, there was a little chewing going on.
I had no more rust colored yard so used what I had for repair and found a pattern on the internet for a crocheted flower.  It's not like this is the only hat I have but I hate to throw stuff away. Somewhere I read that we lose 40% of our body heat through our head.  Many people do not wear hats and so I think they must be colder than they need to be.

I wish the wearing of hats would make a return. Looking at old photos, you can see that almost everyone wore some kind of hat. Very few ball caps.  Of course, in England the royals set their own style of headgear.

No comments:

Post a Comment