Friday, March 9, 2012

Stand-up Hair

 I wondered if our pup, Jack, had what is called a mullet.
The online dictionary was no help. It's answer for mullet was a fish.

Finally, Google had the definition and a whole lot of pictures.  Hair cut short in the front and long in the back. Popular in the 1980's.

So I guess Jack just has a top knot that is spread out. He also has an overbite. When he sleeps he appears to have some buck teeth. We like him anyway and will like him more when he quits "puppy chewing." His partner  in crime will be featured tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Looks more like a Mohawk to me. They seem to be coming back into vogue among young men, who have added various colors to them, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe you are right! I had forgotten about mohawks. His is white while most of the rest of him is black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the hair! Such a sweet puppy. Jack & Jill are very lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete