Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Sparkly Scrubber

Yesterday the mail brought several Christmas cards but one envelope was extra thick and artistically decorated.
What I found inside was a scrubber, (or scrungy)  that is too pretty to use!

For the photo, I threaded Santa's hanger through the center and placed it back where Santa, from the same blogger friend, hangs all year long - in my line of sight when I am at the computer.

 I may give in and use it. I have never seen that type of yarn, thread or fiber here. It has much more sparkle than the picture shows.  Thanks, Far Side!

2 comments:


  1. You are welcome...use it I can always send you another! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I remember your photos of the ones you made and they are so much prettier in person than in the photo.

      Delete