Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Memories

Our oldest granddaughter has asked me join a site that suggests subjects to write about - memories from your childhood or just life in general. They send a topic every week. You can write about it, choose from their library or pick your own subject. Then your kids or grandkids or relatives can read it if they want to.

The emails are supposed to arrive once a week but in a week and three days, I've had three  topics! I think it will slow down because they promise the next one won't be until Monday, the 10th!

One of them was about favorite toys from your childhood. This was not one of my favorites but it is the only one I have left! Obviously it is for a baby. Can you imagine turning a baby loose with those strings, collapsible celluloid and tiny bells? Safety, people!

Obviously I survived it. Wonder who made the dent.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute old toy...wouldn't pass safety inspection these day. That is a great idea about the memory joggers, I could use those. :)

    ReplyDelete