Thursday, April 13, 2017

Doughnut Wars

Yesterday we bought two boxes of doughnuts. LN picked out six with ooey gooey frosting; I picked several plain but assorted goodies.

After they were brought home and deposited on the counter, my doughnuts started disappearing. First it was a half that was gone with L.'s morning coffee. So I ate the other half.

After lunch another disappeared. I confronted him and said, "You are eating my doughnuts!" No answer. Later I told him I was half joking but why did he buy those with frosting if he wasn't going to eat them? There was no satisfactory answer. I believe we are buying and eating too many doughnuts. However, I have only had 1/2 of one plain.

Late afternoon another is gone. I guess I'm going to have hide them or put them in a lock box.

2 comments: