Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Hamburgler?

Yesterday we traveled to Mickey D's for a hamburger, small fries and a drink. As I ordered on the Speaking Machine, the order taker said something about a small American meal. I hadn't heard of that so we said ok.  I got a Sweet Tea which I know is a dollar. The total was only $3.83. Seemed pretty cheap.
We got to the window and paid, got the sack, drove off.

L. opened the sack. Wow! No hamburger. Our son reminded me of the Hamburgler from many years ago. Maybe he got it.


We had to return, explain and got more fries and an apple pie with the missing burger. And an apology.  Another day in the life of fast food people.

1 comment:

  1. It has been a long times since we did Fast Food. They can really mess up an order sometimes. Good for you going back and getting it all straightened out! :)

    ReplyDelete