Saturday, May 21, 2016

Chopped Onions and a Sparkly Find

It has been cool for May. L. thought chili sounded good so we went to the store to buy chili stuff. I have always chopped my own onion and celery and green pepper to put in the pot.
L. converted me to go to the salad bar and just dish up those items. Less chopping, he says.

So yesterday I dipped into the diced onion compartment and what did I spoon up? An artificial finger nail - all silver with  sparkly stuff on it.

I picked it out and took it to one of the cashiers who stand right behind the salad bar to check out customers, told her where I found it. No reply. She may have been as stunned as I was.




From now on, I think I'll chop my own onions and celery.

3 comments:

  1. That's my go to for time saving but maybe I'll pass from now on. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always chop my own. You should have taken a photo! Double yuck:(

    ReplyDelete