Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Frozen Yogurt Bar

This photo is blurry. That's how I feel. We just went to the new yogurt self service bar.
"Half a cup is about $3.00," said the clerk as he gave instructions on how to serve yourself.
I barely covered the bottom of the cup with yogurt, spooned about a tsp. of chopped strawberries over the top and set the cup on the scale. Total?  $1.90. Wow!
I got that cup for L. but he declined so I ate it. There were many flavors and more toppings available.
I saw cups heaped up with yogurt and toppings and can only imagine the price of those.
Will it survive here? We'll see in a few months.

 I would rather waste my dollars on Starbucks.

Later:  I measured the amount of liquid the cup holds and it is 2 1/2 cups.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment