Monday, November 16, 2020

Nothing Exciting to See Here

 A couple of days ago I was reaching under the sink for the Dawn dish washing soap. From my right eye I thought I saw a fly - but flies don't hover. I reached up and it was small spider on a thread of a web either hanging from the ceiling or my hair. I grabbed it and and disposed of it in the sink. I felt like there might be a nest of spiders in my hair but could find no more guests - thank goodness.

Maybe we need pest control to make a visit.

4 comments:

  1. Picture me shivering! :-). I really don't like spiders. I know that most are harmless, but knowing that doesn't make me like them any more. I hope that was the only one visiting you.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is that time of year for you...they are looking for homes and they can appear just like that! Hope you are doing okay!

    ReplyDelete