Friday, December 15, 2017

Quiet week

We haven't been doing anything exciting this week. (Do we ever?) I just enjoy my main hobby, crocheting, and trying to keep up with my sister-in-law in New Jersey. She makes beautiful afghans in large sizes. Mine are not so large but she makes more than I do. Not sure how that works but we Skype every day and mostly agree in our conversations.

Today we agreed that if one person says a relationship is consensual but the situation made her feel like a victim - well, that's one of the dumbest things we've ever heard on that subject.

Sorry, Dr. Phil.  Perception is NOT reality in that case.

And for this "victim," just keep your mouth shut if it was consensual.

3 comments:

  1. I agree. Holy Cats some women are really messed up.
    There is a crocheting group out there for a charity. I will see if I can find the link. I am going to try to do some squares after Christmas. I will be back with the link

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.srbrown.info/AfghansforProjectAmigo_compressed.pdf

    ReplyDelete