Thursday, September 21, 2017

Talk About Dense!

This is one that I really hate to admit even happened. (Grammatically incorrect sentence!)

A few days ago we decided to get take-out for lunch.
 I drove to a fast food place that we don't visit very often. I noticed there were several large white trucks in the parking area and some orange cones but the drive was open so in we went.

Turning the corner and approaching the speaker/ordering spot, I saw one of the large white trucks parked facing me in the drive-through.


Oops.

The place was closed and they were remodeling. There was no sign indicating that fact on their huge sign in front. I backed up and thought some of the men who appeared to be working there gave us an odd look as I was swinging the Ford 150 cargo van around in order to exit through the entrance drive.

Later we passed the Aldi's grocery store and it had two huge signs⛔⛔ with red letters: "Closed for remodeling." Too bad they couldn't have loaned one to the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment