Sunday, November 6, 2016

Lost

Some days we spend a lot of time looking for things that seem to be lost.
Yesterday it was a brown glove. I had seen a brown glob on the living room floor when I walked through on the way to the front door to get the morning paper. It was still dark and I thought, "Oh my gosh. One of the dogs did a bad thing in the house."

I turned on the light and was so glad to see one of Lee's gloves he has been using to keep his hands warm, hoping it would relieve some arthritis pain. I picked up the glove and put it on the dining room table - at least that is my memory of the place I put it.

Later I saw a glove in the bedroom on the bedside table and L. told me he can't find his other glove. I looked all over this house: trash, recycle bin, washer, dryer, refrigerator, closet shelf. In other words, every where.

Later we went to the car to run an errand and there was a glove in the front seat. We decided that L. found the glove on the table and moved it to the bedroom. AND, he had left the other glove in the car yesterday.

Life gets tedious, hunting for lost stuff.

2 comments: