Monday, August 29, 2016

Thoughts on Money

I know people who earn their money through legal means can do whatever they want with it.

When I see a news story that someone's child wears a nine thousand dollar dress to the MTV awards, I think what that money would mean to nine families wondering how they are going to buy school clothes and shoes for their children.

On a larger scale, the millions spent on political advertising is not only wrong; it is evil. People buying their way into the White House has been going on for a long time.

I don't think this is what the people who started this country had in mind.

1 comment:

  1. I missed that news story. I guess it takes all kinds of people to make the world go round.
    A church in Fargo ND collected school supplies and gently used clothing and sponsored a night in their social hall for poor kids to get some supplies and clothing.

    ReplyDelete