Sunday, December 1, 2013

And Arizona Zeus


 We found him in Tucson and moved him to Kansas.

We had him nine years which is about the life span of a giant breed.

The diploma does not show that when told to stay off leash, he bolted for the doorway of the quonset hut; but he did walk on a leash quite nicely. In the photo with the tv, he is watching himself on a video we took.
Posted by PicasaAnd later this Sunday:  I went to Wendy's to try a bacon portabello sandwich and small fries.
The young man at the window handed me my bag of goodness while I tried to hand him my carefully counted out money. Changed money to other hand because I couldn't reach the bag with my right hand and he shook his head when I transferred to back to the left and stuck it out toward the window.
"The car ahead paid for yours."  I could not believe it. That has never happened to me before. He told me I was blessed. I said, "Yes!" I looked behind me and there was nobody in line behind me. So I drove out onto the street and toward home. Then it occurred to me! I could  have waited for the next car to appear and passed it on.
On second thought, what if there had been a family with seven children? 

Maybe some other day when the car behind me has one occupant.

No comments:

Post a Comment