Tuesday, December 31, 2013

1930's Fashion Plate


I am noticing lately that my memory is not what I would like it to be.
I see someone in an old movie and the name does not come to mind!
This is not an important thing to try and remember but
what else am I forgetting?
I do remember that this is my mom and dad and me.
This photo is about 1934 or '35.
I was about 3 or 4. (If you do the math, you may
understand why my memory is not what it once was.)
Don't I look fashionable in the hat?
I love hats.
Most hats I see today are ball caps except during the winter.
I wish hats would make a comeback.
Maybe 2014 will be the year of the hat!

Happy New Year.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Gosh your old family pictures look exactly like mine. I had an Aunt Helen who always wore the prettiest hats. She would let me try them on....I enjoy hats too.
    Balisha

    ReplyDelete