Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Caller ID

For several days we've seen a call from "Cell phone NV." I didn't bother to answer because we know nobody in Nevada. Today I decided to take a chance and see who was persistent.
A pleasant voice with a strong accent asked me if this was our residence.  Yes, it was.
Next, do you use a cane, walker or are you having trouble getting around?
The answer was, No and thank you.  Receiver replaced.


 They must have seen my age on the internet.  Zsa Zsa Gabor said, "Never trust a woman who tells her real age." Now there is no possibility of deceiving your friends or the world.  I never did anyway. I remember the first time I asked for a senior discount the waiter said, "No way." I had to show my ID. Those days are long gone. The face tells the tale!

2 comments:

  1. I hope I never receive that call. I'm old enough, but I still hope I don't. As far as I can tell, the only good thing about a higher age number is "senior" discounts and grand kids...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get mail from the scooter store. My husband is older, but I'm the one they chose to send it to.
    Balisha

    ReplyDelete