Tuesday, August 11, 2020

 We've had the most unusual coolness for the past several days. It ended yesterday with the high in the nineties but the mornings are still cool.

Yesterday was grocery ordering day. We picked it up at 7:00 this morning. No other cars were there. 

My sister-in-law in Jersey talk on Skype every day (I may have mentioned this before.) But my computer seemed  very slow over the week-end. The younger son whose job involves computers, spend an awfully long amount of time on my device from the far Northwest. It seems a little speedier but I am convinced that Skype is having problems. There are freezing pictures, cutting out on voices and just a very irritating condition going on! I searched for a place to reach them to ask about or report the trouble to them but can find nothing. Maybe so many folks are hunkered down that the system is overloaded.



1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing you could be right about Skype. FaceTime does that sometimes now too. I think so many people are communicating that way that the lines are overloaded.
    We're having some cooler weather right now but it's supposed to be over 100F the day we move our trailer. I wish we could move in the next two or three days but there is no space for us. I'm enjoying the coolness while we can.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete