Saturday, September 28, 2013

A Good Product

I always wipe off my flat stove top after I cook but I noticed the other day that there was a brown, burned ring around the ouside of the biggest unit on the left.

I tried vinegar and water. That didn't remove it. I remembered this can we have but do not recall why we bought it. We do not have a bar.

It really worked along with a scrungie and a lot of elbow grease.






Now, if I could find something to remove the stains on the gridded shower floor.  Before we moved in, we hired a lovely lady to clean the empty house. She used a stiff brush and soap and scouring powder but the stain seems to be permanent.

I asked the paint store about paint with a texture in it to keep the surface from being slick. He said I must have dreamed up that product.
I still think it's a good idea.

Maybe some waterproof paint with a little sand sprinkled in and stirred?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I cleaned my showers doors with Barkeepers Friend. They came out sparkling clean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish the floor would come out white! It has looked like this ever since we moved in.

      Delete