Saturday, March 2, 2013

Microwave Mishap

I have heard the many stories about cups of water or coffee exploding after being
taken out of the microwave. The nearest that had happened to me was a few
exploded veggies inside the oven.
Today I heated up some of my potato, ham, carrot soup.
After I set it down I put a teaspoon into the bowl.
There was a small eruption. I'm glad I was wearing my
glasses because the potato hit the  specs.
No harm done. I guess the spoon was too cold.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment