Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Personal cup

I bought my very own, personal cup the other day. A wonderful benefit - with each cup of coffee ordered and placed in this cup, you get ten cents off! I thought the sign said ten percent! Oh well.....
The first order I got in it was free and very luke warm. So today, thinking I would solve this, I let the water at the kitchen sink run forever till it was hot. I think I want a Rinai hot water heater but they are very expensive. Maybe if I quite buying coffee, I could save up for one. But I digress.
I filled the cup with hot tap water, screwed on the cap and took off for the coffee store.
At the speaker, I explained I had my own cup (can't forget the ten cents off) and gave my order.
At the window, I explained it had hot water in it. The barista looked at me and said, "So you want me to just pour it out." Yep, that would be nice.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha aww Grandma that made my morning :) Sorry if the barista was rude though :( I'm not I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really rude - just dense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to Starbuck's now for coffee?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, since I have my very own cup!

    ReplyDelete