Thursday, April 1, 2010

Big Bag

This purse/bag is very handy. It will hold almost anything that I want to tote.
Yesterday I took a trip to the store, was ready to pay and no wallet.
I looked in all the compartments (man, it's dark in there.)
Then I remembered...I had originally planned just to take my wallet and keys. It must be lying on the dining room table.
Told the clerk to hold my purchases there at check-out aisle 4 and I would return.
Back home, no wallet. As a last resort, I dumped everything out and still no wallet. I reached inside and there, tucked in corner, standing upright was the billfold.
I've decided this bag is almost two big. The clerk had a suggestion - a light inside. I have seen those advertised. I think I'll just carry a flashlight with me.
Wait, there is a light on my keychain.Posted by PicasaToo bad I didn't remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment