Monday, January 25, 2010

Six days

This will be the sixth day (Got to stay home and rest on Sunday) to go to the "get healthy" place. I'm not complaining! It's a very short distance from where we live, the people are wonderful, caring and just trying to get us all "better" whatever that is! I am thankful for the doctors here and our system - I wish it were available to everyone. You'd think there would be some minds somewhere who could figure out a way to make that happen. They've been trying since Truman's time. Too bad we can't take the politics out of it.


Later - finally, an H1N1 shot for me from the drug store; where else? Why is this vaccine not available at a physician's office? Strange system.

1 comment:

  1. Can I go to the "get better" place with you? I ended up spraining my ankle this evening so I'm not looking forward to trying to walk up all these Texas State stairs tomorrow :(

    ReplyDelete