Friday, November 9, 2018

It Takes All KInds

I really believe in the goodness and kindness of most people. Sometimes the news makes it seem as though there is a lot of evil in the world because in  past times, bad news sold papers - and radio and tv news seemed to give big headlines to awful things.

On a smaller scale and in a land far, far away there is a story to tell. A lovely woman that I know offered to donate an item to a cause for people suffering from disease.  There was a choice of two. The woman (I want to say "creature") who asked for the donation exclaimed, "I Love This! I'll keep if for myself and donate the other one."

The maker of the other beautiful item quickly said no, that one is for someone else. So the greedy one only got away with one donation.

I wonder how people like that can sleep at night - or live with themselves.

The people who donate are blessed and renew my faith in the human race.

3 comments:

  1. What kind of donated item did Elke get?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a bad influence on your children, you naughty man!

      Delete
  2. It takes all kind of people to make the world go round...some not so good:(

    ReplyDelete