Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Gray Owl

Technology continues to amaze me.
This great photo was taken with a cell  phone.
I know, "real" photographers have wonderful cameras with all kinds of settings but to be able to get pictures like this with a simple point and shoot cell phone camera is fascinating.

This was at the Portland Zoo.

I remember staring out with a light meter and ASA settings and lense openings....much of which I didn't completely understand. Perhaps I'm just too lazy to learn.  So glad I have a camera and cell phone to use!!
Posted by PicasaWell, a correction is needed. I just found out that this great photo was taken with a good (probably expensive) digital camera from about four feet away...NOT a cell phone camera.
I assumed too much. Persons should check facts before they publish - reporters, take note.

No comments:

Post a Comment