Saturday, December 19, 2020

Mary Lou Nutterfield (03/28/1931 - 12/18/2020)

It is with deep sadness that the Nutterfield family announces that Mary Lou Nutterfield passed away on December 18th, 2020. Mary Lou died at Hospice House in Hutchinson, Kansas, after dealing with complications after a fall she suffered earlier in the week. There are no services planned for the time being but a memorial foundation will be announced for family and friends to donate to in her honor.


Her curious spirit, laughter, and insightful posts will be missed by all - She was a glorious lady who was a great wife, mother and grandmother and will not be forgotten. Thank you all who have followed her blog, this space meant something very dear to her and you all shared a very special place in her heart.

5 comments:

  1. I am so sad for Lee and all who loved her. My sympathy to you all. She was a special blog friend to me, she made me an afghan a few years ago that I treasure. She was a lovely lady who I will miss very much.
    Thank you for sharing the news of her death, may she rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to learn of her passing! Our prayers are for Lee and all of the family. I'm a blogger in Hutchinson also (born and raised here!) and had always hoped to meet Mary Lou at some point. Some of you look so very familiar -- especially the young lady in the third photo with her! Mary Lou has looked familiar to me for a long time, so maybe I HAVE seen her around town! I will sure miss her cute humor-filled posts, she was a bright spot in my days. I will watch for donation information in her name. Please relay our sympathies to Lee and all of the family. You are in our prayers! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what sad news to hear of Mary Lou's passing. She was such an encouragement to me and all of us who read her blog. She was a frequent guest to my own blog too. She will be missed for her humor and her compassion. Please pass on my sympathies to Lee and all of the other family and friends who knew and loved her. What a blessing she was to all of us. You will all be in my prayers in the coming days.
    Blessings and love,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sad to hear of Mary Lou's passing. Enjoyed her blog so much and she will be missed. Condolences to Lee and family with prayers winging your way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I am so saddened for all her family, but for me too. I will miss her so much. Take care of Lee. Make the tuna casserole he so loves.

    ReplyDelete