Thursday, December 3, 2020

Time Goes By

 I can't believe how long it's been since I wrote in this blog.

Today I made a list of what I wanted to do. So far I have marked one and half tasks off the list of five. I made stew. I've probably mention here before that McCormick makes a very good flavoring mix for stew. Just add all the vegies you want and let it simmer. Oh - and the browned meat goes in first.

The half task was getting a RX from the doctor's office for filters for the CPAP. I am getting so forgetful that I had forgotten I even needed a prescription! 

Note to the New Jersey connection. What do they expect at this age? We have memories from childhood...who cares about memories concerning filters?


7 comments:

  1. I don't remember you mentioning the McCormick seasoning so I'm glad you told us about it again. I wanted to get a roast for dinner and they were $28.00 for the cheapest one! I think I'll order some stew meat instead and make a stew with your seasoning!
    Take care my friend.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if you are coking you are getting along okay! Make lists. It is hard to recall everything anymore:) Hi to Lee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still cooking and when I see those ads on tv for delivered meals, I wonder how they would be. Expensive, I would guess!

      Delete
  3. Stew sounds perfect for the cold day we had in Arkansas

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right. It's a cold weather food.

    ReplyDelete